Operations Center Benefits
Access Farm Information Anytime, Anywhere.
Operations Center enables smarter machines, enhanced connectivity, and achieving more informed and accurate decision making. Tools in the Operations Center provide you and your partners with the ability to analyze, edit, and make collaborative decisions from the same set of information to get higher yields and reduce input costs. These tools help you farm more efficiently by creating plans and directing in-field work, allowing you to farm more acres in less time. Combined with its complimentary suite of mobile apps and the power of live connections to the machine, Operations Center enables you to manage your operation more efficiently, do a better job on every pass, reduce costs, and improve profitability.
Build your team, connect your equipment, and enter your fields with setup features
Set up your team:
- Add the correct staff to the organization and assign the appropriate access levels to do their work.
- Establish partnerships with trusted advisors and set access levels so they can effectively support operations.
- Grant appropriate access to connected software companies (CSC) as needed to support operations.
Set up your equipment:
- Build an accurate equipment list of connected machines, implements, and support vehicles.
- Turn on JDLinkTM connectivity to allow automatic machine and agronomic data flow to Operations Center:
- Remotely support operators and make timely adjustments.
- Keep equipment running with dealer remote monitoring and proactive support.
- Track locations of the entire fleet in Operations Center with connectivity options for support vehicles.
Set up your farm fields:
- Locate and name fields so your team knows what to do and where to go.
- Set boundaries and guidance lines to keep work on track, improve performance in the field, and improve efficiency throughout the season.
- Flag field obstacles and crop conditions to safely and efficiently identify issues to review later.
Know more about your people, equipment, and farm with Home and Map features in the mobile app
Home and Map in John Deere Operations Center helps equipment and operators perform better, ensures the farm runs smoother with less stress, and supports making data-driven decisions confidently.
- Be aware - see where equipment and people are right now on the map. JDLinkTM machines update their location every 5 seconds. The status icon also shows if the equipment is working, idling, or transporting down the road. The progress bar shows acres completed for seeding and harvesting. Simple-to-use filters help find equipment and fields easily.
- Be proactive - know where to send fuel trailers with remote fuel and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) level monitoring. Diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) instantly show potential equipment issues, and flags help pinpoint items to return to later, such as rocks.
- Be remote - equipment and field totals, performance, and rates are updated every 30 seconds to help understand how work is going and how equipment is performing from anywhere. It's even possible to remotely see the equipment operator's display using Remote Display Access to adjust machine settings before it is too late.
Analyze past work to guide decisions for future passes and growing seasons
Use data to guide decisions:
- Evaluate equipment purchases using equipment performance data (productivity, throughput, fuel use).
- Review outcomes of product or variety trials to influence future yield.
- Assess work at the zone, field, or farm level.
- Compare machine to fleet performance and utilization to find opportunities for efficiency.
Easily share information:
- Pull bundled field reports to give others a well-rounded picture of the season.
- Quickly filter and sort data to gather information needed in reports.
- Access information for field-level compliance reporting and sustainable practices.
For more information and "How to's" , log-in to Operations Center on your MyJohnDeere account - Select "Help" from the down arrow menu in the top right hand corner of your screen - Lastly, Select "Release Notes" on the left hand side of your screen - Or visit your local VPE Dealership for more training options.
© 2022 Valley Plains Equipment LLC - Powered By