Encompass 360 Combines
The Next Most Critical Part: Getting it to the Bin.
Our 360 Combine Programs provide you the ability to go to the field with confidence and support from a world class dealer. That support helps you get the job done on time the first time allowing you maximum return on investment opportunity. That's a promise we stand behind, every time. Take control of the input costs with the Encompass 360 programs provided by Valley Plains Equipment. We are your trusted partner in and out of the field.
Valley Plains Encompass 360 Combine Includes:
- Premium Machine Inspection
- Machine Controller Software Updates
- AMS Component Software Updates
- Training at customers location by Account Manager, Integrated Solutions Consultant, and/or Technician
- Variety Locator Setup
- Machine Optimization at Field Start per crop (includes Header Calibrations, Zeroing Out Concaves, Fan Speed Calibrations, Sieve Calibrations, Feeder House Calibrations, Grain Loss Calibrations, Yield Monitor Calibrations, Drum Height Settings, Straw Chopper Speed, Knife Position, Rethrasher Rotor Speed)
- Concave Swap & Leveling
- MyJohnDeere.com Data Setup/Review
- Phone Support
- Loaner machine in the event of a breakdown within 24 hours of at discounted rental rate (Trucking included on loaner machine out to the field and for broken down machines back to shop)
- No service charge for in-season failures
- $4,500 for two crops
- $5,500 for three crops
- $600 for Cornhead & Flexhead Inspection on farm
If recommended repairs are not agreed upon and performed by Valley Plains Equipment, Valley Plains Equipment cannot honor our Encompass 360 Program.
© 2022 Valley Plains Equipment LLC - Powered By